Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Waiting Game

I still haven't heard back from the company I had a follow up interview with. I keep running through the phone interview in my head, and while I felt it went well I'm still questioning it. I think this waiting is the worst part. They told me that I would know one way or the other before the holidays, so I should be hearing back soon. I was really lucky with my other interview because I received the job offer the same day, which was great seeing as I am horribly impatient.

My plan for break is use CareerSearch to find 10 internship positions that are a little closer to home, and would save on the travel and housing costs. I'll keep you up to date on how that goes. I figure 10 seems like a completely achievable goal and I would REALLY REALLY like to stay closer to home. I know it sounds pigheaded but I don't want to have to move twice in one summer, that's too much additional stress without even taking school or work into account. I just need to decide what I want to do. The thing that scares me most would be turning down a sure thing and not being able to find another position. I still have time though to figure things out I just need to actually make a decision about it all.

Other than that it's officially break for me!!! At this point I can't wait to get home, see my dog and break out the Christmas decorations!



Hope you all don't get too stressed with finals and have an awesome break!
Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment