Friday, October 9, 2009

Yet another interview...

Good news and bad news. I shall start with the bad news first, I didn't get selected for an interview for an internship that I was pretty excited to learn more about.... Good news is that I have another interview later today!! Random side note for all of you though: do a better job making note of when you have interviews than I did. I almost completely forgot about this one due to the stress of finals and final projects. Needless to say the no-iron shirt is quite possibly my new favorite invention. It's a MUST for any job-seeking college student. Even if you have an iron, it saves you so much time!! Sorry for gushing about it but the fact that I could just throw on a shirt and go litterally made my day today and it takes a ton of stress out of the interview process :-).

Ok enough of my random comments (can you tell it's getting close to the end of term?) and back to my current dilemma, how to reasearch a company. There are a bunch of ways one can go about doing this, but I am going to make a huge assumption and say that you all probably are like me and wait to the last minute to do such things.

I am starting off with Company X's website. They've got a ton of info there concerning past projects that they've worked on, so I'm choosing a few that I find really interesting to read more about. I've also re-read the job description a ton of times so far in order to make sure I know what the interviewer is looking for in terms of the position and can better prepare myself to answer their questions.

Anyways it's almost time for me to head into the interview, I'll let you all know how it goes, but for now here's to hoping for the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment