Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good-bye Break :-(

I feel like it's been forever since I last posted, but honestly nothing is new. Break was good, too short and uninteresting but that seems to be the norm amongst everyone I know... I think coming back to the gloomy weather doesn't help get the term off to a great start :-(. My internship search hasn't been going too fantastically lately, but it's also taken a backseat to my classes and such at this point. I still have the one where I could be placed anywhere in the US and while it is a tempting offer, the more I think about it the less I feel like I am going to accept it. Where I am looking for a job the summer between my Junior and Senior years, I am kind of hoping to find something that could turn into a permanent position after graduation, and I know I don't want to be that far away. I'll leave those jobs for the more adventurous :-). Anyways that's about it for today, I'll keep you all posted on how things go from here on out.

Hope you've all had a great break and have an awesome B-Term!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment